|First street shrine in Rushden|
152 men went to war from this one street. This was dedicated on 3 February 1917.
From the local paper in January 1920 "Rushden had lost 400 gallant sons and a very large number of the 2,500 men who had joined up had returned maimed and broken."
More information about the street shrines can found on the Rushden Heritage website.