Home

Monday 17 March 2014

Busy gardening weekend

What glorious weather we had this weekend.  I spent the weekend trying to tidy up my garden, both front and back and now I look at it I wonder what I did.  Apart from the lawn looking better, there doesn't seem to be much change.  However at the end of Day 1 I had a huge amount of gardening rubbish to get rid of and with our local recyling centre out of action until July (who planned that I wonder!) I had to find alternatives online.  I decided on one at Wollaston and hoped it wasn't too full with queuing cars.  I need not have worried; very few cars and the most helpful men that I have ever met at a recyling centre.  No sooner did I pull up than he (they on Sunday) were taking stuff out of the car to go in the skips.  I didn't have to do anything.  Brilliant: I could not fault them and I told them so.

This morning it was Nordic Walking along the banks of the River Nene






I took the little rucksack that I had made.  I adapted the pattern to make the opening more secure and put the zip in the back for safety.
Zip against my back


No comments:

Post a Comment