Home

Sunday 15 June 2014

At last the Mandalas!!


I know, dear readers, that you have been waiting in suspense for the Mandalas of the Poppy Patch Crochet Group so this is the official unveiling before being sent off to Attic 24 for her project at Yarndale 2014

It has amazed me that they were made from the same pattern and yet using different colours come out so differently.  Anyway here they are:-

Lesley B's
Ena's
Ellen's
Lesley M's

Jo's      

Carol's

Each one has to be stiffened before being sent off and then with a bit of luck they will appear on Pinterest within the next couple of weeks.  I think we all enjoyed making them and I think they look great.

3 comments:

  1. They look fabulous . As you say, same pattern, different colours make them look so completely different. And those spokes! Wow. Well done ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't we do well ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look great and if I get to 'Yarndale' this year I will try to get photos of the display. Well done ladies and well done Carol and thanks for encouraging all the ladies yo join in

    ReplyDelete